Just sayin

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
02:34 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 September, 01:45
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
note: America NOT USA INC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
11 April, 02:28
I am so glad to be alive to witness this new Beginning of America, and the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
09 March, 01:05
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/ltXx674NzO?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
09 March, 11:07
Passionate Patriots AGREE!

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
06 March, 10:41
Once Again!! There was a time I wanted to flee America.. Obama's 2nd term. I started hating what America was becoming under his rule.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 February, 11:55
I AM PROUD TO BE IN AMEIRCA WITH PATRIOTIC AMERICANS MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT LOVE MY COUNTRY HATE MY GOVERNMENT WANTED TO COME BE CLOSER TO YOU THE PEOPLE FIGHTING , I HAVE A PASS PORT I CAME IN LEAGALLY 🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😉😇🙏✝️☯️✝️🛐

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 February, 11:52
Never in my lifetime than before Trump!❤️💪🇺🇸

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
18 February, 11:50
Amen