Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
28 January, 05:18
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Mr. White was posting on the twit as JohnHereToHelp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
27 January, 06:34
TimeDabbler's link sounds deeper then what I heard...may have been Linwood, not sure.
The Roberts Pence connection I was not aware of, yet have had RED FLAG sence in gut about both..discernment..didn't have verification.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 06:26
I was aware of the details and information being brought to Tom Fenton.. Didn't know if true & if so why it didn't go further.
I heard the final hit on Seth Rich came from Rod Rosenstein...and that the 2 that did the hit on Seth Rich (ordered by Rosenstein) then had them the 2 taken out...writer assesed keeping Rosenstein unattached to it.
It was so much more detailed.. illegal activity believe centered from Rosenstein if I remember right.
If I find it will send on to you...don't recall source.
I couldn't source facts so didn't post it.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
27 January, 08:16
wow

Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
26 January, 09:27
I have 600+ saved articles/pics/docs/sites/videos of all sorts of things-ive seen other people post about a particular subject... that ive known for at least a month +.....im starting to wonder if Ive found things that most**not the "pro-diggers" have nit seen...when do you know if you should post things???

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
26 January, 08:46
I recall Lin Wood mentioning something about this...this undercover & unidentified witness reveals many shocking things about Rosenstein, Pence, Ryan, SC Judge Roberts and a cadre of FBI/DEA/ATF & SS agents who comprised a dirty tricks squad...talks about Seth Rich murder being plotted by them via MS-13 gang member: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
26 January, 05:47
Here's what Matt Couch has to say about it

Mary Qqqq @Marywwg1
26 January, 05:42
Justice for Seth Rich is coming!!! In the meantime... this is my tribute to him ( and my Halloween costume this past year)!!

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
26 January, 05:38
Why didn't Fitton or Farrell act on this?

27 January, 06:36
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
That's what I wondered.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 January, 08:04
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
2 reasons
1) hearsay re RR
2) biggger fish......... if RR is covering this up - he (as we ALL) know covered up much bigger things......... supposedly [they] want bigger things.... stated another way - the MS13 murderers are dead.
Wikileaks points to Podesta calling for it hit.
It's a cabal - bigger things=cabal

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
26 January, 05:38
Lin Wood has called out Tom Fitton for sitting on this information. I am confused because I have always believed Fitton to be a patriot.

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
26 January, 05:40
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
Have you ever noticed that all he ever accomplishes is talking about this and that, filing FOIA request after FOIA request, and yet nothing ever comes out of the work he does?

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
26 January, 02:21
This is a month old...