Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
11 May, 07:06
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I just got put in Facebook jail for 24 hours by posting this awesome meme! Thanks and heads up to anyone wanting to share it on FB!😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
11 May, 06:33
TRUTHπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘† I know my 3year old granddaughter hates it when her Grandma & Grandpa have them on. She tries to take them off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
11 May, 06:21
So well said. I completely agree.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
11 May, 02:24
πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸŒ΄ Amen.

Ken Conner @Texasdude
11 May, 02:17
as we have seen in several locations , parents have to stand , take their schools back!
its time!!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 May, 01:42
Yes!! It took about 7 yrs. to get my babies out of such a hell. Praying still over their minds. THEY'VE LOCKED SOME UP WITH THEIR ABUSERS! #SaveTheChildren

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 May, 01:41
Absolutely and it is absolutely UNNECESSARY for a virus that is 99.9 % recoverable for healthy children who have strong immune systems. In fact the masks are detrimental to their immune system. Masks that are touched constantly by children are coated with bacteria. This bacteria is then inhaled. Mask wearing in children also interfers with their ability to concentrate and learn. Parents need to unite and demand no further mask wearing. Each parent can supply a box of tissues and a small bottle of hand sanitizer for the childs desk. Clean hands are the PROVEN best method to interfere with the spread of illness. Common sense!