Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
(23) Jesus says:

(1) “I will choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand.
(2) And they will stand as a single one.”

#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/e3RRU25dp...
12:39 PM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 August, 11:52
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
and...

Pistis Sophia 134: "'There shall be found one among a thousand and two among ten thousand . . .'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 August, 12:10
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
👍🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
05 July, 12:57
Love this post and song! Been listening at least once a day, just love. WWG1WGA❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 August, 10:46
🙏❤️ WOAH. POWER-filled image ... and words!!

21 August, 10:47
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 August, 10:32
🙏💖 Namaste

01 September, 01:31
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
🌊💫❤️🕊️

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
07 August, 02:55
That's me!! I'm one of them!!

07 August, 02:55
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Amen!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 August, 02:16
Wow, thanks for sharing. I feel so humbled.

07 August, 02:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏 As am I. 💕

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
15 July, 11:03
🙏Amen! Praise the lord!🙏

15 July, 12:10
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Amen!! Thank YOU Jesus!! 🙏✝️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 June, 11:06
Here I am Lord, use me......

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
11 May, 01:31
Ty + I Love It = = = > < >

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 September, 08:11
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
I got them flying all over my page then. I found a patriot sister with a trove of acquired ones, mine is substantial but, um, yeah, good ones. Info wise.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 September, 08:14
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
when stealing is a good thing lol! Great Day to be alive frens!!!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 May, 12:52
I LOVE THIS !! DO YOU HAVE THE SCRIPTURE BOOK CHAPTER VERSE TO POST THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

11 May, 12:55
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Denise Gee @Aynaia
11 May, 12:41
Angel wings ALWAYS look like hearts to me!🥰🥰🥰

11 May, 01:11
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
❤️😇❤️