Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 February, 08:04
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
He knows his soilders! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 February, 07:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zeina Allen @Zeina
02 February, 03:25
Thank you for sharing, for some reason I'm feeling a little down today and this helped tremendously ❀❀😊😊

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 February, 02:18
Thank you for that I needed it. Gave. 2 people anonup.com today at hair appt. easier than trying to explain everything. Where do you start?! Hoping for some conformation soon. Starting to feel like a crazy person....

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
02 February, 01:40
Well I am sure those who've died and been maimed by these miracle operation warp-speed vaccines would rather have taken their chances with a fake disease that kills nobody thyan be victims of genocide

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 February, 01:15
With you all the way, sir we know you are working hard for us!

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
01 February, 04:08
never thought we were......

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
01 February, 02:09
I can't stress enough how much better this would make me feel if I knew George News was somehow connected to Trump or in possession of inside knowledge which your average Simon Parkes or Patriot Streetfighter claim to have but probably don't. A day or two ago George News "pinged" from Mar-A-Lago, but I would be lying if I said I knew what that meant or had certainty that it was genuine. I have never had much faith (can barely muster a mustard seed) so sadly I have to rely on crumbs and tea leaves.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
01 February, 02:09
Up late! Can't sleep. Not even tired for some reason.

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 02:16
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
same!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 February, 12:45
Always up late, always hard to sleep. Thank you for passing on the reassurance.
Be safe Veronica.

deb burk @PatriotsMom
28 January, 11:36
not ever giving up for a coyple of teasons. Family, Country but most of all the Country.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
27 January, 08:06
We will not waiver. We will hold fast for The Greatest Awakening in the history of our Nation. we were chosen for a time such as this as God has revealed to us His Plan for our Great President and our Great Nation. God will not abandon us. All will be in His time.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 February, 03:41
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Amen!πŸ™β€οΈ

Lea Thompson @TrustingThePlan
26 January, 07:43
πŸ™ŒAt 11:00pm Eastern time EVERY NIGHT...George News YT channel has a Live Chat and pics of President Trump with amazing music. The chat is a way for us to stay in touch and Hold the LIne! Check it out if you can not sleep!

Foxtrot Freedom @FoxtrotFreedom
26 January, 02:30
where do you follow George News? I'd love to follow, but csnt find.

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
26 January, 02:35
In response Foxtrot Freedom to her Publication
one idea. on youtube: https://m.youtube.com/chan...

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
26 January, 02:36
In response Foxtrot Freedom to her Publication
one idea. on youtube: https://m.youtube.com/chan...

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
26 January, 02:11
My faith is ROCK SOLID! #TheBestIsYetToCome

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
26 January, 02:02
I have never doubted Our PRESIDENT one moment! I know he will follow through on all of his promises!