Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
11 May, 09:42
Dear Chewy!
Long time customer here, as is the rest of my family and friends that I have recommended to your company. I have been loyal and always raved about the awesome customer service and sweet gestures your company makes.

However, that changed this week. I just learned that you have decided to play in the "Cancel Culture" arena, and well... I am here to tell you, I / We cancel back.

I will never be ordering anything from you again. I will be sharing this message I am sending to you today on all my social media platforms, and with all the family and friends that I referred to you.

That was a mistake Chewy. You should have stayed in your lane and left politics out of your company message. Our pets don't care about politics. My wallet does care though, and with any luck, you will soon feel the rebound of that boomerang you just chucked at a good portion of your customer base.

Best of luck to you.
#CancelChewy #Chewy #GetWokeGoBroke #StayInYourLane

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 @gcb910
Great letter!! ....and that's how it's done!

Canceling Chew hurt the most but, I told all my local pet stores why I canceled ....that was fun!
10:13 AM - May 11, 2021
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gcb910 in this post can reply
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
11 May, 10:29
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Thanks 🤗 It did hurt, a lot!
Not responding to this kind of BS is what got us here, and I am done. Our wallets are our loudest voices. #FindYourSpine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
11 May, 10:32
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Yes, we vote with our dollars and our voice.
LOVED your letter!! Great job!