MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
The White House is known as “The People's House”.....but oddly the comment line is temporarily closed. Weird, right? Try it for yourself. WHY WUD THE WHITEHOUSE PHONE LINE BE TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE TO WE THE PEOPLE 🤔
01:42 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
26 January, 07:10
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Yes I called them and temp closed . 🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sooms McGoops @Kayve
26 January, 07:09
i called today and a man answered and said "White House" and i hung up because i wasnt expecting an answer 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
26 January, 01:52
Ain't no one there. Elvis turned out the lights on his way out. They got their wish, stupid Putz!

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
26 January, 01:49
Have seen posts by people saying they called. WH answered and said they were closed.

Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
26 January, 01:49
🤔The message says their office is temporarily close if you like to send them a message do so via the website