Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 May, 01:38
"THIS IS A MAP THAT IS DOWNLOADED IN EVERY AUTO PILOT COMPUTER..."

This is a comment within this post:
https://t.me/GhostEzra/641...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
I'm open. But are we to believe that earth is a flat disk, & all the rest of the planets we see through telescopes are round?
02:08 AM - May 11, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobinRhea in this post can reply
11 May, 03:26
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
I tend to believe it is a toroid due to Admiral Byrd's story of flying into inner earth, plus this photo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
11 May, 08:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Very interesting! Thank you!

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 May, 06:00
I questioned this and am open, but an aviator responded to me and told me the earth is a globe.

11 May, 03:26
In response Awake Now to her Publication

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
11 May, 04:55
They used to call the other planets the 'seven wandering stars'. All the other stars rotate around the stationary Polaris, or north star. Trouble is, they won't tell us the truth. There is a beautiful earth map with extra terrain outside of Antarctica. Where we are is called 'Inner Space', and beyond the ice wall is called 'Outer Space'. Hence the term 'extra terrestrials' from 'outer space'.

Net Nut @NetNut
11 May, 04:15
That's what the Bible tells us.

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 May, 06:00
In response Net Nut to her Publication
what passage(s)?