"THIS IS A MAP THAT IS DOWNLOADED IN EVERY AUTO PILOT COMPUTER..."

This is a comment within this post:
https://t.me/GhostEzra/641...
01:38 AM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
16 May, 05:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 May, 04:26
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
More like a toroid, then flat and earth appears to actually be at the center

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 May, 04:26
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
But, that's pretty funny

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
11 May, 08:48
Sounds like Gene Decode/Jared Rand. I'm not buyin' it. Too many who know say the Flat Earth theory is intended to cause confusion in the populace so we won't know what to believe--making it easier to make us believe whatever theories they want to promote to disempower/control us.

11 May, 02:33
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I tend to believe it is a toroid, but that has never been proven

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
11 May, 02:08
I'm open. But are we to believe that earth is a flat disk, & all the rest of the planets we see through telescopes are round?

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 May, 06:00
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
I questioned this and am open, but an aviator responded to me and told me the earth is a globe.

11 May, 03:26
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
I tend to believe it is a toroid due to Admiral Byrd's story of flying into inner earth, plus this photo

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 May, 01:43
The further one follows the White Rabbit, the flat cooler the stuff on finds...

11 May, 02:43
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
?

11 May, 03:27
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication