Jackie Joe @CD9
25 January, 06:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daeda LeBat @LeBat1776
25 January, 07:04
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
okay im 100% for this movement and america love god im not a shill but we gotta take into consideration mask earloops might pull ears forward depending on how small the mask etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
aleph tav @alephtav144
26 January, 09:16
In response Daeda LeBat to his Publication
i'm an illustrator... and tattoo artist... even if the mask loop was pushing the ear forward a bit... that is DEFINITELY NOT the same shape of ear... not even close... I have a very keen eye... it's my profession to pay attention do the most subtle detail... not the same ear, not ny a long shot.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
The ear is straight on the top to the middle on Gates. The other ear is rounded.
01:21 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response aleph tav to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyupcowboy1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cowboy Up1, click on at the bottom under it