Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Sylvie Marleau @Sorry_notsorry
11 May, 08:52
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
1. sasha has always been opened about working for the UN in his past life. no secret there.

2. its obvious by minute 9:30 the woman is clearly a 45 hater much more than a GOD lover.

3. regardless, always be aware of when and to whom you are giving your power.

GOD bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 May, 01:22
i didnt get a chance to watch this yet but saw sasha stones name and thought you might be interested
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Counter Spell @Counterspell
10 May, 11:00
Very thought provoking. I just finished watching, here are my initial thoughts:

1. I don't trust Jaco, Stone, RDS any longer. I came to that conclusion on my own a few months back.
2. I've listened to Madej and Tenpenny once and enjoyed what I heard, but that could be bias as they were confirming what I already knew about the CDC/WHO etc.
3. I really looked up to Dr. Mikovitz as she has blown the whistle on Fauci from day one. Seeing her there shocks me. Makes me wonder about America's Frontline Doctors.
4. An easy way to spot NWO/UN is the wheat on the outside of all their emblems. Clearly visible in this video.
5. Connecting the ITNJ to all this is genius. Something didn't seem right about that group.
6. I'm an experienced meditator who has found himself praying more and more. My renewed faith in Christ burns strong, but not in the religious/church sense. About the only person I can stand to listen to these days is Jacob Israel.
7. Controlled opposition is plausible.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
10 May, 10:53
Totally disagree with the lady in this video. I highly recommend researching Sasha Stone. He is the founder of the ITNJ. He will discuss the UN and his connections. I have much respect for each one of the members of the ADK. Dig deep! They are all Patriots!

nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
11 May, 12:20
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
I agree. Robert David Steel and the INTJ are pursuing the international pedo ring, and is looking to bring them to justice. Also, 1o7 speaks frequently with RDS (they've met personally). Not that 1o7 is the end all for the mess were in. But, personally...I trust him.

With that said...

I think it's important to take in as much info as possible and discern for yourself what the "truth" is. Truth at this point in time is fluid. She made several good points during the video. And, we all need to question everything.

In this clown world, we define our reality.