Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
#obamagate #floppymike #Treason

CJ Truth
It is all related. Why do you think the trans stuff is being pushed on us so hard? Joan knew...they all know #BigMike #obamagate #Treason
10:13 PM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
10 May, 10:54
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
It's also a way to perpetuate the concept of victim-hood and create another voting base. "Useful idiots." I know people who are transgender who will state this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
10 May, 10:47
Moloch is half man half woman and that is who they bow to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
10 May, 10:32
90% of women in hollywood are men

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
10 May, 11:05
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
Their hips prove it.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
10 May, 10:14
The minute I heard that Obama might be gay and Michelle a tranny it clicked for me. They pushed for that very hard and it didn't take me long to connect the dots.