Tigress 4 Trump @Tigress4Trump
06 May, 07:21
MICHAEL JACKSON
"That's actually him behind the mask here before he was the vocals. Here it's actually him and the vocals." ~ GhostEzra

I cannot wait to see Michael! And I love that he is watching, starring, directing, and producing pieces of the movie!
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video by The Weeknd performing "Save Your Tears"– 'After Hours' available everywhere now: http://theweeknd.co/afterhoursYD ►Subscribe to The W...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 May, 07:36
In response Tigress 4 Trump to her Publication
After I went down the rabbit hole last year with the weeknd and they Adrenochrome videos I found him hard to watch.
I have to admit though, the glitter mask in the band has me like😲🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 May, 07:52
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I miss him and the moves!

10 May, 03:41
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
We can enjoy him beneath the mask for now, and I sense he moves among us in many guises. It will be so fun to learn about it all when the time is right!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 May, 08:29
In response Tigress 4 Trump to her Publication
Yes. Anytime now would be a boost for all of us!

I agree 1000%.

Sensing the shifts happening . . .
As Martha Stewart would say, "That's a GOOD thing."
09:40 PM - May 10, 2021
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tigress4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tigress 4 Trump, click on at the bottom under it