Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 May, 04:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 May, 04:21
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Loved this Robert! Did a little dance watching it! Well done 🙏💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 May, 04:22
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thanks Jody I only make them to keep Morale Up

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 May, 04:24
Well you did just that! I was dancing and smiling! 😉😘

10 May, 04:28
That`s awesome Like I said to JFK Jnr I am a Veteran only good for 2 things keeping ppl informed and giving them Morale ! He replied " Thanks for your Service " True Story lots going to be coming out

Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
10 May, 04:44
Only saying More Good Guys than bad

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 May, 04:46
That is what I like to hear. 🙏

10 May, 04:43
My Background No2 Squadron Raf Regiment
Ex Special Forces
https://www.eliteukforces....

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 May, 04:46
Thank you for your service Sir 🙂