TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
This week ahead of releasing any gory details , including pics I will warn all prior as its tough to imagine what the evil people have done. They get the AdrenoChrome before eating these children and these people will all die. So if the day this is shown don’t look at it unless you have a strong stomach. Or if you want to sleep at night.
01:44 PM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 May, 05:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The time for burying ones head in the sand is OVER! The Generation of 1871 put a hurtin on this country! 😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 May, 02:40
I've seen frazzledrip and that was enough for me. I didn't sleep well at all after that. I do have a weak stomach and a big heart. I definitely don't want to see no more. Ready for Justice for all these poor kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 May, 02:34
One or 2 Evil persons would be bad enough. The pervasiveness of this is mind-boggling. The lack of any media coverage shows how deeply they were in control. What they did to Liz Crokin when she tried to expose this shows the media is complict.

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 May, 02:40
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
MSM is Fighting to

Protect that Sex Trafficking Ring!!

They are all guilty as hell!!!

Cob Cob @Colob123
10 May, 02:14
I already have sleepless nights knowing about it.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 May, 02:06
Only the Light of Truth will set us free.

The first lie from the Prince of Lies is that Evil does not exist.

We live submerged in a secular world that neither believes in Satan/Lucifer OR God.
By [their] design.

UNSPEAKABLE EVIL IS BEING DONE TO THE INNOCENT OF INNOCENTS, THE PRECIOUS CHILDREN

The hope and promise that sings to me, is that the TRUTH will not only shock Sheeple out of their stupor, but UNITE us as one in our War Against Utter Evil.

Not only will horrible pics come forward, but also the VALIANT COURAGEOUS NEWS OF SPECIAL OPS TO RESCUE THE CHILDREN, TO END THEIR EVIL TYRANNY OVER US.

10 May, 02:15
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Well, there is a Satan and God. The people that do not know this are going to be shocked after their souls are cast into the Lake of Fire forever.

Kev Oooo @KevO
10 May, 02:15
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
😂

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 May, 02:00
I tried not to repost your entire page. Thank you for your work and for showing the world the gut wrenching truths. TheStormIsUponUs- Now

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
10 May, 01:56
I agree ~ to know is enough 🙏

10 May, 02:03
In response white light to his Publication
Yes, I haven’t slept well after seeing this pure Evil and Cannabalism again. I wish I had never even seen these photographs.