Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Iva Watson @2know
11 May, 10:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
She is one of the last I’d what to be around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry Smith @Curveblaster12
10 May, 03:43
No. I have no desire to "hang out" with you Big Mike, nor any of your ilk. Keep your poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
10 May, 03:28
I can't even stand to see a picture of it now that I know how it deceived us. What a lie

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 May, 02:25
Big🎤

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
10 May, 02:06
Says the "woman" with a dick.

Ric Hub @Thehube2
10 May, 03:29
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
not a woman at all its still a man always will be a fucken man. just because they put some titties and change shit makes them a weak man.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
10 May, 02:00
you can "hang" all by yourself dude!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
10 May, 02:03
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
oh...

The big ball slapper gender bender will have company...
and lots of it...🐄🐄🐄

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
10 May, 12:43
Hang, dude, hang.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 May, 12:24
Who'd want to hang out with the most divisive first "lady" in history anyway?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 May, 12:10
🤣😂 I feel like ‘White Hats did this’ because IT IS an interesting choice of words! 🤣

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 May, 12:05
ugly evil man 😈😈