Only people mentioned by SierraGolfBravo in this post can reply
Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
27 January, 01:46
In response Sierra Golf Bravo to his Publication
She looks like she's not more than 11 or 12 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
26 January, 03:18
🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Terislider) can see their posts

Ragia HRH @HRH
26 January, 01:38
I am 1000% against him but she is not his sister.

Only followers of this user (Terislider) can see their posts

Marianne Ashley @Ashley45240
26 January, 01:30
MSM talked Sunday about what a "devout" Catholic he is. Wanted to throw my remote throughth damn TV!!! UGH!!😡😡

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
26 January, 01:27
I had no idea. Dayum.

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
26 January, 01:26
WE ALL KNOW THAT DIRTY PEDO JOE is WHAT HE IS! THE FACT that so many in our Government, CEO positions, etc etc ARE we all KNOW IS just the "PEDO BOYS and GIRLS CLUB"......

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 01:29
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
And stupid fooks voted for this ass clown.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 January, 12:39
same one ???

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
26 January, 12:33
🤢🤮 Look at that perv. Where was Jill's Dad with his shotgun?!
A normal Dad would have sent Joe straight to Hades!âš°

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
26 January, 12:46
In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication
excellent question.

Sandy Deeeeeeeee @SandyD
26 January, 12:58
In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication
Not so much back then. From Delaware & born in the 60's and I can confirm that there was a normalcy to look the other way when it comes to abuse & those in the catholic church.
I lived 2 doors from the church and at the other end of the block was the convent. I could go to school bloody and bruised and there was no concern for us that such an upstanding person in the community could be so abusive so nothing was ever done or said. My childhood was so traumatic that my sister didn't make it through.

Amy Murcia @PLATINUMNURSE
26 January, 12:32
OMG 🤮🤮🤮🌟