Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
https://t.me/SidneyPowell/...
⚡ 🇺🇸 Sidney Powell 🇺🇸 🗽, [09.05.21 22:16]
Audit Liaison Ken Bennett🇺🇸Responds to SoS Katie Hobbs

“With all due respect, [your letter] reads like a political press release calculated to undermine a process that you have opposed since its inception. You will surely recall that when the audit was in the planning stages, the Senates representatives extended invitations to you and your fellow Democrats to collaborate in the formulation of audit procedures, which you rebuffed. My first act as the Senate Liaison was to reach out to the AZ Democratic Party to ask for a Democrat Co-Liaison to work beside me throughout the audit, which was rejected 3 times. … Needless to say, these rejections detract from the credibility of your professed interest in the conduct of the audit.

“Your decision to wait to send your letter until right after signing your settlement agreement demonstrates a degree of bad faith. You clearly had these concerns before signing the set
10:17 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Hill, click on at the bottom under it