TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
When are we going to start calling these deaths really what they are?????.......How many have to die before we stand up and say no more??????.......it seems like its the MO of those that dont like it when you go against the "establishment".... that's right I said it....Im tired of losing GREAT MINDS all because they GO AGAINST..those that control....
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
09:21 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 May, 10:06
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
PA is very deep into the evil dark BS...it has always been....people dont realize how deep PA is involved..... its not called the Keystone state for nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 May, 09:39
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Fathom this; We've been hearing about the mark of the beast FOREVER. We all know about Agenda 21 and beyond. These things are NO SECRET. They've been out there for decades. People can't say "I didn't know." Yes people do know. They just don't care.
The more this mess plays out, the harder it is to feel compassion for anyone that willingly takes a experimental vaccine. Good people have died trying to save humanity from destroying itself, yet you have these idiots that line up to get a free donuts, coffee, beer and food if they prove they've been vaccinated, for an illness that could be eradicated with a simple product from a feed store.
The only saving grace here is Dr. Judy Mikovitz says there is a cure for anyone suffering effects from the shedding of the vaccines. It's pine needle tea. I watched an excellent video last night from the health ranger and he explained why/how the tea works. You can't drink the tea if you're pregnant, but otherwise, it's recommended for most people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396