Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
10 May, 01:34
SIMON PARKES 5/9/21 STORM HAS COME EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS UPDATE TODAY - YouTube

SIMON PARKES 5/9/21 STORM HAS COME EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS UPDATE TODAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
10 May, 01:41
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
I didn't think there were still people who followed this shill who claims to have one-on-one conversations with Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krystle Lutz @1776girl
10 May, 01:50
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
you mean Katie Hobbs Sos AZ who got arrested for voter fraud AZ? stfu I bet you got the vaxx like a dam fool

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
I only tried to help. I expected you would do some research for yourself, rather than react like someone woke.

So here's the result of a simple search you could have completed in the time it took for you to bash me.

And, unlike you, I don't accuse everyone who doesnt agree with me of being vaxxed and a "dam (you misspelled it, by the way) fool". I will point out wokeness and ignorance when attacked, though.

You've exposed yourself as someone not to follow.

Congratulations...now stay away from those shills, grifters, and shedders.

https://youtube.com/watch?...
09:16 AM - May 10, 2021
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MightyGeeks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mighty Geeks, click on at the bottom under it