Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
10 May, 01:34
SIMON PARKES 5/9/21 STORM HAS COME EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS UPDATE TODAY - YouTube

SIMON PARKES 5/9/21 STORM HAS COME EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS UPDATE TODAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
I didn't think there were still people who followed this shill who claims to have one-on-one conversations with Q.
01:41 AM - May 10, 2021
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MightyGeeks in this post can reply
Krystle Lutz @1776girl
10 May, 01:50
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
you mean Katie Hobbs Sos AZ who got arrested for voter fraud AZ? stfu I bet you got the vaxx like a dam fool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
10 May, 09:16
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
I only tried to help. I expected you would do some research for yourself, rather than react like someone woke.

So here's the result of a simple search you could have completed in the time it took for you to bash me.

And, unlike you, I don't accuse everyone who doesnt agree with me of being vaxxed and a "dam (you misspelled it, by the way) fool". I will point out wokeness and ignorance when attacked, though.

You've exposed yourself as someone not to follow.

Congratulations...now stay away from those shills, grifters, and shedders.

https://youtube.com/watch?...