Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
08 June, 08:05
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
👆We can’t even believe our own eyes anymore. This kind of Technology didn’t make our lives better; it made it worse. We’re living through Information warfare. A war that will silently manipulate us and will never end. smh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
27 January, 05:15
Exactly.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
27 January, 05:15
Exactly.....

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
26 January, 01:38

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
26 January, 01:30
I figured it out -- thanks

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
26 January, 01:29
I am like-minded Canadian truther, way-shower, I don't have that many followers and am still on factlessbook -- I would love to get the link to thsi video for my followers = are you able to let me have it please?

New Creature @NewCreature
26 January, 01:27
This is CGI used for the faux inaugartion.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
08 June, 08:00
In response New Creature to his Publication
👍yep, Totally faux inauguration. So many obvious glitches

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
26 January, 12:22
right?! it takes the same digging to find the truth these days...

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
08 June, 08:06
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯 truth

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 January, 12:20
was in Forrest Gump and Major League 2 as an extra! saw some of the magic making in films! awakened to movie making then!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
26 January, 12:13
Wowzer! at first my mama heart skipped a beat but bouncing it off of Father God and running it through my internal sieve of discernment. I knew it wasn't real...🤔 then I studied the water...
"watch the water" they haven't quite perfected the water I noticed... I think these videos are very helpful, to reveal the abilities within the program now...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 12:09
Biblical?
You can no longer believe what you see or hear with your own eyes and ears!

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
30 June, 06:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yup + It's ALL #Biblical = = = > < >

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 April, 05:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Instincts is the only way to descern the truth!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
26 January, 12:08
My heart just sank! Interesting!. Ive learned to expect the unexpected.