Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 May, 10:22
I just realized what tonight is...
It's the 1-Year Delta for OBAMAGATE!
The Sunday night of Mother's Day weekend last year is when that EPIC night happened...

2.99M tweets !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Palmer @Dp4boyz
Kim I struggle knowing that nothing has happened with this!! Nothing that I have seen!
10:36 PM - May 09, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dp4boyz in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 May, 09:23
In response David Palmer to his Publication
A little pick me up! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 May, 09:24
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
11 May, 05:33
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Thanks Dan!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 May, 10:55
In response David Palmer to his Publication
I;m sorry to hear you are struggling. Things are happening now but it won't be public for us to see. Many (like Dan, George News, Kansas, etc.) have been showing us for a while now! Have faith!

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
10 May, 03:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Tough day yesterday. They have be getting away with so much for so long! Ready in Waiting! Thank you for all you do and share with us!!
[They will never be able to walk the streets again] EXPOSE THEM ALL!!