Kim Runner @kimrunner
I just realized what tonight is...
It's the 1-Year Delta for OBAMAGATE!
The Sunday night of Mother's Day weekend last year is when that EPIC night happened...

2.99M tweets !!!
10:22 PM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Wendy Owens @thedukecowboy
13 May, 10:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Is DOGEcoin a scam?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 10:39
Is DOGEcoin a scam?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Is DOGEcoin a scam?

Is DOGEcoin a scam?

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 May, 10:32
WOW!

Did we really reach close to 3 million tweets last year with the phrase OBAMAGATE?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 May, 09:21

Jared Basso @JaredBasso
10 May, 10:31
i just saw that on FB memories. so much fun!!!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 May, 11:51

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
09 May, 10:37
Every DOG has his day. The Obama's Portughese Water Dog passed today... Dog Comms - Again...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 May, 10:40
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
they got you looking at Doge's...

while they pumping TEL...

Telecommunication...🤔🤔🤔

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
09 May, 10:36
Kim I struggle knowing that nothing has happened with this!! Nothing that I have seen!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 May, 10:55
In response David Palmer to his Publication
I;m sorry to hear you are struggling. Things are happening now but it won't be public for us to see. Many (like Dan, George News, Kansas, etc.) have been showing us for a while now! Have faith!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 May, 09:23
In response David Palmer to his Publication
A little pick me up! 😎👍

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 May, 10:29
wow...memories..how many times did we trend?😂 oh one more for old times sake. #obamagate ....and remember everytime u typed oba...right away twitter would suggest obama is amazing or obama is better at everything 😂😂😂

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 May, 10:43
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
😂. YES! Twatter would screw with so many of our hashtags. 🤦‍♀️. We had to carefully spell them OUT! (they are all so exhausting). 😤

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
09 May, 10:27
TY, Kim! Yes, that was epic!!