Tony Michaël @Thefrenchtrouble
26 January, 08:10
Disgusting abuse of power, everyone pushing this nonsense are going to feel stupid when this is all over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 09:49
In response Tony Michaël to his Publication
Most of the sheriff's offices in CO came out publicly and said they will not enforce unlawful orders. They said if the place of business asks you to leave just leave

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz wrme @wrme
26 January, 11:25
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I am in CO, was anything published on which counties? I hadn't seen anything. 🙏

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 11:30
In response Liz wrme to her Publication
Where about are you? Love "meeting" anons from CO

Liz wrme @wrme
26 January, 11:36
I am in unincorporated Larimer county...address is Loveland. How about you?

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 11:43
Ramah. About 25 min west of Limon

Liz wrme @wrme
Saweet, you have big view of mtns
11:45 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by wrme in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 11:48
yes, we have a good view of Pikes Peak... not today though 🤣