Tony Michaël @Thefrenchtrouble
Disgusting abuse of power, everyone pushing this nonsense are going to feel stupid when this is all over.
08:10 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Thefrenchtrouble in this post can reply
Rhonda McConahy @Daytrip220
26 January, 11:52
In response Tony Michaël to his Publication
i wish it would happen soon because Im not wearing no mask, they make me dizzy, I cant breath.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
26 January, 10:29
...WOW, that was way to fast...had my head spinning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
26 January, 09:57
since when is a bottle of water a weapon. COPS need to have psycological exams to be cops .

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 January, 09:57
this is totally out of line. It's a mandate. Not a law. I dont wear a mask anywhere.

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
30 January, 03:28
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
thank you! That's exactly what i say. This mask shit has been proven to be of no help & in fact make you sick. They need to get off my freedoms & go take care of real problems at hand. Fortunately I'm in Texas & where Im at they aren't so bad about the masks here.
#TexasIndependenceNow

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
26 January, 09:52
There are NO WORDS to describe how angry this makes me. NO WORDS. IT IS time for a Mask uprising big time. WE ALL STOP WEARING THEM. WE BANKRUPT THESE ASSHATS.

Erin Eckl @ErinSnowGo
26 January, 09:51
See how offended the cop got?

the media clearly delivered only two meesages this year:
1) Trump is the cause of all of the world's evils
2) Anyone not submitting to irrational regulations is threatening your life.

just wow.

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
26 January, 09:49
I can't even watch this Gestapo crap anymore… Frankly, every single police officer that one against the oath that they took to protect the citizens should be relieved of duty never to be allowed to serve the community again. The last thing we need is police officers that fight for the government and not for the people! That was not the oath they took! They are not military but they act militarized! This looks like the beginning of the holocaust…

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 January, 10:02
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
...and they have even found a way to convience folks to 'run to the box cars'👇🏻
'Many Americans have spent hours online scrolling for a coveted appointment slot, rushed to fill out the patient's information, and then, in many cases, felt the surge of disappointment when hitting submit only to find out that the slot was already gone.'
https://www.cnn.com/2021/0...

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 January, 10:05
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
...and they have even found a way to convince folks to 'run to the box cars'👇🏻
'Many Americans have spent hours online scrolling for a coveted appointment slot, rushed to fill out the patient's information, and then, in many cases, felt the surge of disappointment when hitting submit only to find out that the slot was already gone.'

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 09:49
Most of the sheriff's offices in CO came out publicly and said they will not enforce unlawful orders. They said if the place of business asks you to leave just leave

Liz wrme @wrme
26 January, 11:25
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I am in CO, was anything published on which counties? I hadn't seen anything. 🙏

Liz wrme @wrme
26 January, 11:25
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I am in CO, was anything published on which counties? I hadn't seen anything. 🙏

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
26 January, 09:48
gives the good ones a bad name

Ziggy One @Ziggy11
26 January, 09:47
so cops can look the other way when people do awful crimes but oh boy look out if you are not wearing a face diaper

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts