Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
John Warren @Johnny_Can_Am_Patriot
09 May, 09:32
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
Did you hear the one about Donald Duck visiting his divorce lawyer;
Divorce lawyer says; But Donald, you can't divorce Daisy because she is stupid ....
Donald replies; I didn't say she was stupid, I said she's effing Goofy ......... sounds better if the real "F-Word" had been used - Thought I would inject a bit of humour with all the bull crap that is going on these daze ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
09 May, 09:38
In response John Warren to his Publication
My kind of humor! Thanks for the laugh🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
09 May, 09:25
damn pedo's. we patriots can make or break a company. lets keep the coke boycott up too

09 May, 09:36
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
That is correct, We freakin’ Rock👊🏼

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
09 May, 07:17
Patriots know why. Soon, the world will know! Disney=EVIL

09 May, 07:32
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
🤗