TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 May, 05:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
omg.
over my head,
but perhaps not beyond my intuition.

Innate Immunity = our bodies' natural ability to HEAL.
Neutrophils are activated;
they feel like Good Guys

NO Neutrophils activated in the "adaptive immunity" side
(resembles effects of vax ?)
Adaptive immunity feels/looks like beserk War Zone

IMHO
06:38 PM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 May, 06:46
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Ever protien from a virus first when its in the blood the platelets in your bloodstream attach to the protien spike and this cause blood clots. Later when all cells in your body produce the same protien marker as in CV19 this is when your lymphatic system kick in producing lympocytes that attack all cells producing this protien which leads to organ failure and death if not treated properly. It gets activated later when you get the flu or any virus so this is yet to be seen to mucg in millions who got the shot.
Moderna had never sold a penny of their so called vaccines until CV19.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 May, 06:56
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
What a nightmare, a diabolical scheme hatched in hades.
And then I calm down.
I remember what you wrote:

"immune suppresent meds and blood thinner if clots are present. They have to stop the hyper immune response. Just like getting Prednisone when you sick and Z Pack."

What every doctor should remember from med school....