Tony Michaël @Thefrenchtrouble
26 January, 08:10
Disgusting abuse of power, everyone pushing this nonsense are going to feel stupid when this is all over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 09:49
In response Tony Michaël to his Publication
Most of the sheriff's offices in CO came out publicly and said they will not enforce unlawful orders. They said if the place of business asks you to leave just leave

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz wrme @wrme
26 January, 11:25
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I am in CO, was anything published on which counties? I hadn't seen anything. 🙏

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
They said it at the beginning of all this nonsense. El Paso, Elbert, Weld... the more conservative counties. Places like Denver and Boulder counties are enforcing for sure
11:28 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Liz wrme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
Liz wrme @wrme
26 January, 11:34
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Ok, thanks. Was hoping it had become mire widespread...still cannot believe this is blue state, definitely red where I live.