Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
28 February, 11:48
The calm before the storm. We all feel it. I can't wait to feel clean again. Meet me at The Gathering Place when the work is done Rainbow Warriors. I'll be waiting with open arms and whole-hearted Joy. I can't wait to show you the new world and all it's beauty and creativity. It's been a long time coming and it will be the Eternal Golden Age. My gratitude is boundless but can be quatified with baked goods, I'll guess your favorite and you tell me if I got it right. Balthazar likes butterscitch scones, so I'll make those first. Gabriel is a Sugar Cookie incarnate, Uriel is a Snickerdoodle addict and Zeus likes dark fudge Brownies with walnuts (I add espresso for extra depth of flavor). I'm gonna make you fat, but you'll enjoy it. XOXOXO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it