Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
The calm before the storm. We all feel it. I can't wait to feel clean again. Meet me at The Gathering Place when the work is done Rainbow Warriors. I'll be waiting with open arms and whole-hearted Joy. I can't wait to show you the new world and all it's beauty and creativity. It's been a long time coming and it will be the Eternal Golden Age. My gratitude is boundless but can be quatified with baked goods, I'll guess your favorite and you tell me if I got it right. Balthazar likes butterscitch scones, so I'll make those first. Gabriel is a Sugar Cookie incarnate, Uriel is a Snickerdoodle addict and Zeus likes dark fudge Brownies with walnuts (I add espresso for extra depth of flavor). I'm gonna make you fat, but you'll enjoy it. XOXOXO
11:48 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 May, 02:01
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
See you there sister 💚💜💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 May, 01:59
Sounds like Heaven! giving you a giant hug 🤗 🤗 🤗 sign me up for a warm chocolate chip cookie 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
28 February, 11:59
Exciting!!!! I'm with Zeus on those brownies with walnuts! YUM! I love the fact that we have no idea, how cool it will be. I tried to tell the "others" they think I'm smoking the good weed. No weed here, just knowing something awesome is coming. 💞✨🙏