MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 May, 12:22
There is no limit to what a soul can do. All it has to do is think it with enough enthusiasm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 May, 12:24
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
unless the club comes after you...

then nothing you do matters
nothing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 12:24
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
The club?

09 May, 12:25
LMFAO...

Yup

09 May, 12:35
i cannot think of any club who would be issue

09 May, 12:38
well then...

it's obvious that they have never come at you

09 May, 12:41
i look for them. i am scared of nothing. the physical world is an illusion. i do not fear them at a psychic level. they fear me because they cannot raise their vibration. they are stuck in the hell they created. they are only dangerous to tjose who consent by having fear

09 May, 12:43
look...

you don't care...
about much... except the club...

thats obvious

09 May, 12:45
the club if you mean the cabal is a shadow reflection of ourselves. they are there to clear negative energies. this is done with love and release. they are not dangerous once they know that you know they are only an impotent scary looking ghost

09 May, 12:48
i hope that you know that is bullshit...

09 May, 12:54
i am sure it is the only reality

09 May, 12:57
well...
when you have been attacked like I have by some high ups in this movement...

then you might know more than you do

09 May, 08:32
high up in what organization. i have been attacking high ups. my mission is to bring down the institutions that are lies. medicine, religion, government, employment, etc. i attack these high ups with no caution and they cannot touch. i am permanently banned from a lot of platforms but who cares?

09 May, 08:34
this one...!!!

the one I've spent a lot of years fighting for...
a lot...!!!

the general establishment needs your consent. if you make a fear based decision, that gives them consent.
08:41 AM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
09 May, 08:47
fear based BS...

it's not fear and that shit has been thrown at me before too...

try harder...

09 May, 08:49
despair and apathy ARE fear based reactions. i am watching you openly discuss your fear based reaction.

giving up and not giving a shit are two textbook fear based reactions