MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 May, 12:22
There is no limit to what a soul can do. All it has to do is think it with enough enthusiasm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 May, 12:24
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
unless the club comes after you...

then nothing you do matters
nothing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 12:24
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
The club?

09 May, 12:25
LMFAO...

Yup

09 May, 12:35
i cannot think of any club who would be issue

09 May, 12:38
well then...

it's obvious that they have never come at you

09 May, 12:41
i look for them. i am scared of nothing. the physical world is an illusion. i do not fear them at a psychic level. they fear me because they cannot raise their vibration. they are stuck in the hell they created. they are only dangerous to tjose who consent by having fear

look...

you don't care...
about much... except the club...

thats obvious
12:43 AM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
09 May, 12:45
the club if you mean the cabal is a shadow reflection of ourselves. they are there to clear negative energies. this is done with love and release. they are not dangerous once they know that you know they are only an impotent scary looking ghost

09 May, 12:48
there's multiple clubs...

the lines are wide and blurry...

theres two clubs that have come at me...
multiple times...

one in real life that got me good...

and the other has mirrored them on places like this...

both having similar results...

I've said my bit...

09 May, 12:48
i hope that you know that is bullshit...