Carrie Adams @UpInHeights
VATICAN STATE NO LONGER A CITY OR A STATE
The Italian parliament has voted by a majority to merge the Vatican with the city of Rome, thus ending the rule of Catholicism over the city state.
In mid-January, Italian law enforcement officers arrested dozens of cardinals, as well as Pope Frans.
Most people knew the Vatican was the center of an international pedo ring. The operation received the code name Sportlight.
With Switzerland mafia as a guard.

The invasion of the Italian military after the police was bloodless. No one was hurt.
Currently, the Italian government has no clear position on what it will do with architectural wealth built over the centuries.
Many of the buildings can be transformed into museums.
Other assets are likely to be auctioned off and made available to the survivors of the priestly abuse.
This is poetic justice.

As the number of child abuse scandals involving the DS cabal continues to grow, it becomes impossible to hide that these cases of sexual ab
07:41 AM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by UpInHeights in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 June, 02:46
In response Carrie Adams to her Publication
Your post was cut off mid-sentence. Did you have a source for this? I remember all the live video feed of the VATICAN back in January 2021 and all the posts on twitter of VATICAN blackouts right after Pakistan blackout... and gunshots LIVE at the Vatican, too! It was wild! 🐸 just wondering if you had a link as well? I collected a bunch of info from back then. Here's a few below. 3rd photo is of the Giant Statue of Molech (aka Moloch) at the Colosseum Entrance, the Canaanite deity that is associated heavily with child sacrifice. There is no way that such a thing could be done without direct permission from the highest levels of the Vatican. The Colosseum of Rome is owned by the Vatican, and specifically the Diocese of Rome, also called the Holy See. If anyone wants to do anything there, they must get permissions from the office of the Diocese of Rome. It represents very DARK religion involving children. In short, the Vatican is SICK!😠 3 photos below:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Adams @UpInHeights
15 June, 08:13
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
I wasn't aware that the post had cut away the remainder of the article ; since it's back in May Im not sure why the link wasn't included . No I don't have the link since I clear my history . I typically always include links .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396