katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
05 May, 09:58
PART 1)💥Something we did not know until now:💥
The Romanovs were custodians of Greek gold because they were Greeks and only Greeks kept gold was the rule. They were executed on the orders of the Rothschilds because they wanted to get their hands on the gold. These relatives immediately included her in the family where at the age of 25 she married her unknown cousin Andreas Calligas and had two children with him, Iro-Maria and Ioannis Kaligas, Melania Trump's grandfather!!

https://m.facebook.com/sto...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raffaele La Torre @RaffaQBarron
05 May, 10:25
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You have to know that she is not just a regular human, right?
12:44 AM - May 09, 2021
In response Raffaele La Torre to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
13 May, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Είναι Βασίλισσα στον ουράνιο κόσμο
She is Queen in the heavenly world⭐💎
Brilliant star, Diamond is her soul because diamonds are eternal

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:48
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication
Nana thinks so too!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 01:38
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Everything seems to calm when she speaks, Nana can see an aura around her when ever I see here in videos

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
09 May, 03:59
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😇😇😇That is good for you, I love my dogs 2 and they r gentle with me! She will help u heal!