Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 08:14
Nana doesn't know if you have felt it but the paradigm has shifted.

When ppl were speaking about 12/21 and expecting something to happen, not sure what but something.

Nana wondered how that would happen, what it would be.

I am hear now to tell you that it did not happen is a flash on that date, but it may well have increased tremendously on that date.

Idk exactly how to tell you but there has been a time shift, a dimensional shift, some kind of shift that allows us to be closer to God. The future is ours to make. We can manifest the most wonderful future for this planet if we feel the shift, connect with God, and co-create it in service to God, in love and compassion.
The possibilities literally have no limits.

We will evolve to a planet of ppl that is happy for what our brothers and sisters have and do instead of having envy or jealousy.

The Andromedas have seen that the humans on earth have the potential to surpass all other species spiritually that God created

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
Things have definitely shifted...I feel it as well...everyday it's getting stronger...
08:23 PM - May 08, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 4ElevenAndaHalf in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 10:27
In response 4ElevenAndaHalf Again to her Publication
Every day is getting stronger, I can feel other dimensions and timelines almost daily now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396