Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
08 May, 04:26
Q34 in its entirety...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
08 May, 03:13
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I've been waiting for over thirty years, whats a little longer. 😸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
08 May, 08:26
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I think if it does not happen during May, most people who have thus far, believed that "they have it all," will give up. By then, many children will have been forced to take a vax for summer camp. I know that universities in CA are requiring students to take the vax in late summer. I don't know why the delay if "they have it all," and that we are watching "a movie." Suicides are increasing; people are suffering...children are suffering. It is ironic that the White Hats are being as deceptive as the Black Hats - and who suffers? young people. I am personally disappointed but I have no choice but to live in this world, and, I am old. Best is yet to come may mean in a year, or 10 years, but the momentum is dissipating, and bringing back rallies seem futile. People are just checked-out by now.