Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 07:29
Nana doesnt think DJT would not have gone thr the heart wrenching task of stepping down so the military could take over & then aline himself with new party in the middle of this part of the game??While I do think he will desolve the 2 party system I just dont see it being his plan right now, but then just like everyone else Nana just guesses!
Either he is sworn in from actually winning the Nov 3 vote or we have a new election to vote him in, Nana doesnt think it likely in a new election that he would risk voter split for new party yet.JFKJR NEEDS TO CULTIVATE THAT NEW PATRIOT PARTY 1ST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 07:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You will have a new election via blockchain voting like the quantum Financial system being implemented.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
26 January, 08:08
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Not sure what that actually means.

26 January, 08:13
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
We are moving to a new Quantum Financial system based on the great reset worldwide that is coming soon. We will all use digital currency. We will use the same technology for re-election of Donald Trump. Trump was brought in to implement this system and the reset, don't let some things for you.

26 January, 08:17
Why do I get the sense that a digital currency will not work out so well? How can the value of any currency remain stable unless it has a cash base to back it up?

26 January, 08:19
Cash is Phantom money. We are going back to the gold standard. Research xrp and xlm and you understand what we are going to use

26 January, 08:22
I assume you are referring to fiat money via paper money as that Phantom money. As for that same technology being used to re-elect Trump, isn't that what got us into this mess in the first place? Paper ballots are and will always be your most secure as far anyone is concerned.

26 January, 08:24
Blockchain technology was not used in the last election. It will be used in this election and it's fraud proof.

26 January, 08:27
The only thing I don't want to see happening in my time is a chip in my hand to make transactions simply because of what that would come to represent. I'll stick with my debit/credit cards. If we go to a digital currency, what if someone needs to withdraw money from the bank?

26 January, 08:31
You won't have a choice, we are headed to a digital currency whether you like it or not. Our money will be converted to a digital currency. Banks can already hold cryptocurrencies as of now. The reset is coming fast.

26 January, 08:36
Cryptocurrencies have been in the experimental phase and are currently unstable. Are you saying, there will be no way to withdraw money anymore? As for being required to have an implant being inserted into you in order to make transactions, there will be many who will not stand for it and is actually a system the Cabal is seeking as well.

26 January, 08:40
All the current money you have now will be converted into digital Cash When the reset happens

26 January, 08:45
You keep referring to the reset. I thought this Great Awakening that we are all hoping and praying will take place was supposed to counter this reset.

26 January, 08:47
This is not a prediction. There are allegedly two resets. One from the cabal which we do not want, and nesara gesara which is what we absolutely would want

26 January, 08:53
New World Order either way it sounds like.

26 January, 08:56
I guess you need to figure out for yourself is Donald Trump part of the New World Order reset or not?

26 January, 08:58
The hope is that he is not. The fear is that he may be. One thing for certain is that he is not the coming Anti-Christ scripture has foretold. He can't be for a number of reasons.

26 January, 09:01
Can you elaborate your thoughts?

26 January, 09:27
Revelation 17:8 The Anti-Christ will be one who was, is not, and yet will be. He is also one the scriptures say will ascend out of the abyss. When he appears, it should be expected that he will be one who will seemingly come out of nowhere and whose origins are but a mystery.

That doesn't seem to describe Trump. His origins are not a mystery. His family has a history that is known and can be sought out. And when was there ever a time when Trump had once lived, ceased to be, and yet came to be again? As far as I'm concerned, he only exists in the present time alongside the rest of us.

The Awakened @12minnie
I always felt in my gut that Obama was the Anti-Christ and his history was made out to be a mystery to the public. Too much deceipt and evit while under his regime. Who knows? #GodWins , #TheGreatAwakening , #thestormisuponus
09:33 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by 12minnie in this post can reply
John Mathwin @RoboPatriot999
26 January, 10:00
In response The Awakened to his Publication
I remember in the late days of middle school and early days of high school, everyone was talking about how great he was. At the time I didn't care about who was president but I wanted to be part of that bandwagon because I was shy, so I immediatly became part of that group until Trump became president. Noone talked about the drone strikes, money laundering to Iran, destruction of blue collar jobs, terrorist attacks in the US and abroad, they just worshipped the fucker.

26 January, 09:40
In response The Awakened to his Publication
For those who have carefully studied the scriptures, they would have seen that he was not, but he was nonetheless a vessel of Satan altogether and it must also be noted, that his history is not necessarily as mysterious as was once thought.

Try to tell the followers of Christ that Trump is the Anti-Christ and they will simply laugh at you and I myself would find that a most ridiculous notion.