Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
09 May, 05:18
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Absolutely vile - now I know why I for some reason had this roll of black duct tape sitting next to me, pictures of my face no more. With using that camera once every 2 months, I'm just fine with this being covered from now on. Unbelievable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
09 May, 10:26
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Great move but how about NOT having an IPHONE? Then i would tape that shit too. TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 May, 02:05
So freakin creepy! Bastards!!

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
09 May, 02:01
😱Omg!!! That is sooo creepy!!😨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 12:18
Nana's dont cause Nana keeps the camera covered all the time!
As well as the laptop, TV etc....
smiles
giggles

Joy Marsh @Misskeyed_Joy
08 May, 09:21
So they must all do that....

pass me some tape!!😳

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 May, 08:52
I have green painters tape on mine for that Pepe patina

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 May, 11:00
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I like your style.