Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 May, 04:00
You have a choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
07 May, 07:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How are we supposed to know if the vaxxxine works if people don't take it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
07 May, 07:57
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Why would it matter if the recovery rate is 99.99x%

07 May, 03:38
In response Diane F2021 to her Publication
I was joking

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
07 May, 10:58
Doh!! With stupidity running rampant these days, it’s kind a hard to tell. 🤦‍♀️I did have a guy thank me in the grocery store yesterday for not wearing my mask. We were the only two without one.

Yeah, a kid at auto zone said "God bless you!" so emphatically to me for not wearing one the other day. The youth is over it. Everyone is done. Even the checkout kids at the hippie market are over it here.

I think people are more confused and fearful than anything. The devil has done his work and we are separated and scattered.

We are all stupid compared to where we 'should' be. The maskers and the vaxxers are our brothers and sisters also. We cannot leave them behind.

Calm, collected courage and the Speed of God is what is needed now.
07:44 AM - May 08, 2021
In response Diane F2021 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
08 May, 09:07
What was so eye opening to me is how easy people are manipulated. But I guess when that’s all you’ve been told and experienced, why would you think any differently. I just pray that those who are awake can be there and comfort the people when they learn the truth. People will never admit that they’ve been duped and that’s a tough one.This will all happen in Gods perfect timing and may he be glorified every step of the way!