Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 April, 07:29
welcome to the future where
we long for the past
๐Ÿ’“
๐ŸฆฎSaint reminds us keep the faith of the right path๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
#Love #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
27 April, 11:19
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Saint captures my heart everytime!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 02:14
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž
extreme close up for youz ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
nose boop

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
29 April, 10:44
There is our Sainty boy! No more snowI He's roaming free, and probably bringing Mama a gift or two! Love him! My Luna has been chasing a particular little lizard for weeks! I think it's her effort to take down the mini draco reptilian cabal. LOL! Sending you a big abrazo. Hold onto that bunny. The best is yet to come!!!

04 May, 08:23
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ณโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿฐ

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
hermanita! so happy to see you! we are almost there. sending you all love and light. big big hugs!!!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒŸ
03:46 AM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sabrina Gal, click on at the bottom under it