Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 April, 07:29
welcome to the future where
we long for the past
๐Ÿ’“
๐ŸฆฎSaint reminds us keep the faith of the right path๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
#Love #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
27 April, 11:19
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Saint captures my heart everytime!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž
extreme close up for youz ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
nose boop
02:14 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
29 April, 10:44
There is our Sainty boy! No more snowI He's roaming free, and probably bringing Mama a gift or two! Love him! My Luna has been chasing a particular little lizard for weeks! I think it's her effort to take down the mini draco reptilian cabal. LOL! Sending you a big abrazo. Hold onto that bunny. The best is yet to come!!!

04 May, 08:23
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ณโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿฐ

28 April, 05:18
Our favorite Anon huggy bear!! We should start a saint crypto ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿงฒโ™พโšก๏ธ๐Ÿงฒโค๏ธ

28 April, 05:19
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
Thank-you!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
28 April, 05:24
ah I was thinking about you yesterday and your dog dame into my mind, and look.... ha ha.... manifested VOILA!

29 April, 02:29
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจ

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 April, 02:17
What a wonderful pic. I can just feel her hot breath on my face and her silky face in my hands.

28 April, 02:18
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
thank you angel ~ Saint is a good boi ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿพโ™ฅ๏ธ