Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, that as the days come that my brothers & sisters will see why things had to be done as they were. Father, last night i had a terrible dream & it has been on my mind all day & most of this night. I dreamed children , women were drowned in the water , like rats people were scrambling for higher land. People were going everywhere they could but not helping the children , only thinking of themselves. Father , I tried saving them all. I would reach the younger child but lose two older ones. No one was helping. Then gates & fences were put up so we were fenced in, with no way in or out. Two wolves showed up where I was and everyone was ready to kill them out of fear but I went up to them and the one came up to me & took my hand but did not bite but pulled me away from the people. I then heard the blasts like the one i had heard on Wed. in my vision. Father I pray for understanding of this dream. Is it a warning?
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
esther
@thangel
03:45 AM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 May, 01:45
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
PRAYERS UP for understanding and clarity for HIS messages!
In JESUS name!!!

✝️🕊️☮️🕊️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
08 May, 01:49
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thank you , @thangel God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️ I pray for what Father, God wanted me to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396