Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 May, 09:46
Holy Smokes what a week.

🌞 The Schumann Resonance chart
shows daily EM light blasts INTENSIFYING.
Higher & higher light on Earth & in the Galaxy
is readying all for ascension 🌟

🌎🌹A beautiful new 5D+ world is a GO!

Mr. Pool, ‘From the Desk of Donald J. Trump’ &
‘Il Donaldo Trumpo’ all got suspended-o from Twitter-o.
Must be getting close-o 🔥

(Q) The Storm Rider & Whiplash347 report that
🌟 STARLINK is a GO!

The un-hack-able Quantum Financial System is a GO!
The corrupt cabal SWIFT is no longer a go.
💸 The GCR & RV are a GO!

Med Beds are a GO! Ready to heal EVERYBODY!

State Election AUDITS are a GO! 👀EYES ON!👀

For starters.

God's blessings unceasing to all
especially amazing Digital Soldiers,
President Trump's "great & brilliant"
Keyboard Warriors 🙏💚🐸🇺🇸🦅

#God Wins is a GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
I’m sure you are right. I could sure do with a MedBed session. I would even volunteer to test it for safety and efficacy. Am I the fool? Should I check my will?
01:00 AM - May 08, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
08 May, 03:40
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I don’t really like the idea of MedBeds. They are too much 3D thinking. There are 8 billion people who might need them. Who will provide them. Who will decide the priority, the rationing, the urgency, the denial? We are all being helped to wake up from a lifetime of lies. Perhaps there is no need for the MedBed. It is just Calvin and Hobbes’ cardboard box labelled “Transmogrifier”. Perhaps it is just the magician’s device that fools us to think we need an intermediary to contact our own inbuilt power to heal. It is the Tarot Cards, the Bible, the medium, the prayer mat, the church. Just a key to the door. Once we are released from being held back by Satan and his chemtrails, drugs, Fluoride etc. we will find we have no need for the machines with flashing lights. It was all an illusion. Perhaps a necessary deception to help us wake up, but we don’t need any of it. Everyone’s bed, even if just the hard ground, becomes a MedBed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 May, 09:35
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Agree 💯🙏 A God created Human Being, free of the lower dimensional dark demon matrix where we've been imprisoned, sliced & diced & forced into THEIR false cycle of old age/disease/death/rebirth, death/rebirth, death/rebirth, Timelines, Dimensions, debt slavery, wars & measurements ad nauseam — comes to an end when we've ascended. Awakened, become enlightened to the truth of what we are.

In Higher Light all the ills that exist in this false world don't exist in the Divine Realms from whence we came.

When we are once again Goddess, Sovereign, Free, we are automatically Youth Health Strength Immortal.

But as a "transition" from the reptilian MK Ultra mind control, from the deep sleep the demons put us in, as transitional methods, then Med Beds, QFS, GCR, NESARA, etc. works for me. But those are temporary palliatives, Divinely sent, to hep with the healing of Humanity... imo 🙏🌹🌎🌸🌞🌟