Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 May, 09:46
Holy Smokes what a week.

๐ŸŒž The Schumann Resonance chart
shows daily EM light blasts INTENSIFYING.
Higher & higher light on Earth & in the Galaxy
is readying all for ascension ๐ŸŒŸ

๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒนA beautiful new 5D+ world is a GO!

Mr. Pool, โ€˜From the Desk of Donald J. Trumpโ€™ &
โ€˜Il Donaldo Trumpoโ€™ all got suspended-o from Twitter-o.
Must be getting close-o ๐Ÿ”ฅ

(Q) The Storm Rider & Whiplash347 report that
๐ŸŒŸ STARLINK is a GO!

The un-hack-able Quantum Financial System is a GO!
The corrupt cabal SWIFT is no longer a go.
๐Ÿ’ธ The GCR & RV are a GO!

Med Beds are a GO! Ready to heal EVERYBODY!

State Election AUDITS are a GO! ๐Ÿ‘€EYES ON!๐Ÿ‘€

For starters.

God's blessings unceasing to all
especially amazing Digital Soldiers,
President Trump's "great & brilliant"
Keyboard Warriors ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

#God Wins is a GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Stewart @Lalana17
I am a god fearing woman and think I understand for the most part that our world is nothing what it seems to be. I feel that I love everyone except who is trying to do wrong to me and mine and the good people of this world. I dont totally understand the transition to what is called 5D but am ready for what the good lord has in store or to offer me. By far am I a perfect person and who am I to question the path that our higher power has in store for us. I dont talk on any platform usually, I just watch and learn. My heartis very heavy at this point. I wont go into details on a wide open forum except for the point that I have seen, learned of the devistation that this time has brought on us snd it truly hurts. I myself am watching my son at ends stages slowly die. I watch them treat symptoms instead of the problem. No one will cure my first born and I will watch him die. I am angry every time I see something about a med bed coming because it will be to late. I am angry this has been hidd
11:08 PM - May 07, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalana17 in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
08 May, 01:05
In response Sharon Stewart to her Publication
Iโ€™m sure the new technologies would have been rolled out sooner if it were possible to have done so. We donโ€™t yet know the full detail of the task in hand. The fact that humanity has been controlled and enslaved by this enemy for thousands of years suggests it was never going to be easy. You have my sympathy. I hope your son can get the treatment he needs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
07 May, 11:34
so sorry for what you and your family are going through. i am praying for you and your son

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 May, 11:23
I am so sorry about your son & understand your anger that the Med Beds are not yet available. I understand how angry you feel that this technology has been denied us because the deep state demons have kept it from Humanity for longer than we know. I am truly sorry for your son. God bless you both.

5D means 5th Dimension. Humanity has been stuck in a deep state prison world at 3rd Dimension for millennia.

Human Beings are Divine Beings of Light & we will soon be returning to the Higher Light Realms from whence we came. This is one of the miraculous aspects of The Great Awakening.

Gene Decode reported that the deep state have been living high & mighty on technology a million years ahead of us that they've withheld from Humanity. For instance, they can travel 100 light years in 1/2 an hour etc.

When President Trump is "officially" back as POTUS, he & the White Hats will be releasing all this technology.

Again, my heart breaks for you ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ God bless.