Kelly Ann @kbcountry
Got fired with a co-worker this week for refusing to wear a mask when only she and I are in a 'closed to the public' studio. We are the only two employees and often hang out together outside of work. We do no wear a mask otherwise. Only pop one on when a customer has a pick up or someone is delivering something and they are wearing one (most of our delivery drivers don't care one shit), or when owner is around (out of respect for her fear).
Owner created a 'company policy' and posted it in late January. We have never had any kind of company policy for anything prior. All of a sudden we are now 'insubordinate' and 'terminated' per policy. Oh...and a rental HR person (named Karen, not kidding one bit!) was in place to formalize all....I could go on and on but you know how this story goes....
Good times.

#maskmandate #wwg1wga #MAGA #godblesstrump #FMASKS #masksdontwork #STOP #Q #mask #Trump #QANON

https://anonup.com/thread/...
09:32 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by kbcountry in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 May, 12:07
In response Kelly Ann to her Publication
Salute! Stand for it, man..I love you guys...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396