Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 May, 11:27
I hope Q+ is telling us the end is near 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 May, 02:04
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
It is just minor clean up now. The majority was conducted over the past 9 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 02:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Hey, Storm! How are you?
This is good news! 👊

07 May, 02:54
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Yes, it is great news and the ending of this movie with all these actors playing Biden, Gates, and many many others is about to happenvand end.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 02:59
I'm doing well, thank you! 😀
I think a lot of people are going to freak out when the movie ends. Been red pilling for decades, and lightbulbs are not lighting up. 💡

07 May, 03:01
They will and those who Red Pilled should be there to help your fellow human being.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 04:52
I have a couple of questions, Storm.

I've been researching for decades. If 80% will be private and 20% will be public, how much do we, as researchers, know?

I know the end won't be for everyone, and the choice to know will be ours. I've seen a lot. Do we know more than the public will be shown?

17 also said that we and our families are safe. Since they have it all, and we were chosen for a reason, they must know who we are, right?

Thank you, my friend. God bless you! 🙏❤️

Bee Saved @BSaved
I think ours will just be mostly confirmation of what we suspect. maybe a side nugget or 3.
05:13 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by BSaved in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 05:41
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Thanks, Bee!
That's what I thought as well.
Guess I'm always gonna be the crazy one! 🙃