Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 May, 11:27
I hope Q+ is telling us the end is near 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 May, 02:04
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
It is just minor clean up now. The majority was conducted over the past 9 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 02:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Hey, Storm! How are you?
This is good news! 👊

Yes, it is great news and the ending of this movie with all these actors playing Biden, Gates, and many many others is about to happenvand end.
02:54 PM - May 07, 2021
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 02:59
I'm doing well, thank you! 😀
I think a lot of people are going to freak out when the movie ends. Been red pilling for decades, and lightbulbs are not lighting up. 💡

07 May, 03:01
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
They will and those who Red Pilled should be there to help your fellow human being.

07 May, 02:55
I’m great and how are you ?