Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
01 February, 12:56
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I can't remember the last time I watched a MSM news broadcast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 February, 12:14
part 2
Press: General, are you under any conversations or processes that you are aware of that make the DC National Guard answer to the DC Mayor? To sort of streamline the process if the Mayor wants them deployed?

General Walker: So, I'm not aware of any. I can share with you that DC National Guard was established by Thomas Jefferson in May of 1802 and the Chain of Command is exactly how the Sec of Army described it; Since I've been in charge we've been responsive to the Mayor, she provides a request, it comes to me, I conduct an analysis and I send to Sec of Army for his approval.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 February, 12:13
press conference 1/26; transcribed

Press: What are the threats we are facing, what do we know?
Sec of Army: "We receive briefings, we do not engage in that. There are several upcoming events over the next several weeks. We do not know what they are. Could be uh, uh, um, malicious actors, and other problems that could emerge. We are posturing our forces. 7,000 personnel for the coming weeks then down to 5,000 by mid-march.

"Actually all the soldiers and airmen are here under Federal orders, under the control of General Walker while they are here."

SQu jerzy @sQjerzy
31 January, 11:27
How do you know that we are not being played for a band of 75 million fools waiting for superman to appear? We do not have ANY HARDCORE EVIDENCE THAT ANYTHING IS HAPPENING as we stay complicit home adhering to these posts that tell us to well? Stay the fuck home and do nothing. Time and time again with no confirmation of any results. 40 Executive orders later and 100k jobs lost. You tell me who is the bigger fool in this picture? Who is really paying the price? It is time to make moves and call for action!

Cuew Bacca @Cuewie
28 January, 01:44
I wouldn't doubt it's more troops than the MSM says, but 100,000 is overstating it a little, don't ya think?

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
26 January, 10:42
That fenced in area of the OWL and zig zag around it...that included the underground tunnels these bastards have been trafficking children and holding underground orgies and Satanic Sacrifices for DECADES or Centuries. This entire area has been seized from the FOREIGN Enemies that owned it. I imaging those with top positions in the cabinets and such are being arrested too. Not sure.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
26 January, 10:24
Who wrote this clickbait???? Asking for a FRIEND.

Karen Goldstein @Sassygal99
26 January, 06:58
might have to do with the DUMBS under WH that connect throughout the world ... might be clearing out or blocking from intruders

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
26 January, 05:17
i said to someone else that postwd this a basically a kid i work with hes 21 22 is in national gaurd and was shipped down there hes definitely not corrupt and he aint a bad dude and he follows the mivement

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
26 January, 04:50
These potaoes are a bit dry and hard to swallow. Would you happen to have some sauce to back this up?
Asking for a fren.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 January, 04:30
😍😍😍Im Giddy!!

Mal Fatz @Malfor
26 January, 09:15

Believeinyourself ❤❤❤❤ @Believeinyourself
26 January, 08:36
❤🇺🇲

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
26 January, 08:06

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
26 January, 07:53
And one must also ask, how many soldiers does it take to arrest a few hundred swamp dwellers? If you went to walmart and there were 684 greeters would you not think it was overkill?
There has to be something else. Popcorn time folks.

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
26 January, 12:37
In response Mel Mason to his Publication
it prob has to do with the enemy at the border

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 January, 04:32
In response Mel Mason to his Publication
Its more than a few hundred fren, but yes BIBLICAL! WWG1WGA God Bless us ALL🙏