McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
don't keep your phone next to your head at night. better yet, put in airplane mode.
12:07 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by McKinsey in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
11 May, 08:44
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
Don't carry your phone in your pocket-it is said you will get cancer in that area-I don't know but it makes sense. My husband carried his in his right pocket-2014 died of cancer. Be safe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
11 May, 11:38
In response connie wright to her Publication
😪so sorry. good advice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 May, 12:26
I turn mine off and put it in a drawer in my nightstand.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
11 May, 08:06
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Good idea. Husband and I leave ours in different room. Same with TV: no TVs or any electronics allowed in the bedroom.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 May, 12:25
A few months ago I was laying in bed and I had placed my phone next to me on the pillow for just a moment. A few minutes later my ears started to ring really loud. Not just a normal ringing but like a buzzing...then....my phone rang. That was all the proof I needed, to know that our phones are sending signals to us whether we realize it or not.